Jellystone Designs teething jewellery is made of silicone that is BPA, phthalate, PVC, cadmium and lead free. It has a fabulous soft-feel and texture. Our practical and stylish jewellery products are suitable for women with (or without) children. These silicone jewellery pieces look great and offer a non-toxic alternative to regular costume jewellery.
Our bangle range includes two styles and both are safe to be used as an independent teether for bub. Jewellery can be easily cleaned in warm soapy water, a dishwasher, regular steriliser or a Milton tub.
Our chewable jewellery is ideal for:
- Mum’s with bubs – Suitable for use as an independent teether, our bangles are tested to comply with European Standard EN 71 and the equivalent specifications to the Australian Standard for Toy Safety, AS NZS ISO 8124.1-2010.
- Active women – waterproof, odourless pieces suitable to wear whilst playing sport or swimming.
- Gourmet cooks – heat resistant jewellery that will not support the growth of mould or bacteria.
- Office workers – soft on wrists and quiet against office desks.
- Childcare workers – soft and safe child friendly jewellery that is easily cleaned.
- Mum’s with bubs – perfect for teething babies to tug, suck and chew on or as a stylish nursing necklace.